Welcome To EXT Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Welcome to EXT! Register So You Can Have 100% Free Access To All LIVE Sports Channels And Replays! Just Register! In Sports We Include:
WWE TNA UFC MMA ROH Shows & PPV's Here Live!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to EXT! Register So You Can Have 100% Free Access To All LIVE Sports Channels And Replays! Just Register! In Sports We Include:
WWE TNA UFC MMA ROH Shows & PPV's Here Live!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traci Brooks Talks Playboy: Details & Release Date

WizKidd

icon4 Traci Brooks Talks Playboy: Details & Release Date

Post by WizKidd Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 pm

As reported over the weekend, TNA Knockout Traci Brooks will be featured in an upcoming issue of Playboy magazine. Brooks recently shot a pictorial for November issue, which hits newsstands on October 5.

Brooks recently spoke to the The Sun about her decision to be the first TNA Knockout pose for the popular men's magazine. "Yes, it's true! I will be the first TNA Knockout ever to grace the cover and pages of Playboy. Shooting with Playboy was truly an amazing experience for me. I can't wait for all my fans to see it."

With WWE's recent shift to family-friendly TV-PG programming, it severed its relationship with Playboy. Much like WWE used to cross-promote their Divas appearing in Playboy with WrestleMania, Traci Brooks' Playboy release will coincide with TNA's biggest show of the year, Bound for Glory. She told The Sun, "I will be doing a big media tour in October to promote it plus several autograph signings."

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:17 am